Today I’m nominating:
doneinsecret (I’ve only been following this blog for a short while but I think it’s great, very interesting and deep)
Poetry and whiskey (poignant poetry)
It’s Just One Aspect (a very emotive blog about suffering with bipolar)
A Ruined Life (another insightful blog about bipolar)
Free Bird (a blog I’ve found very relatable and insightful)
So that’s my nominations done!
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award (with less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
And my questions for those I nominate are:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Do you like your name?
3. What was your childhood dream, if you had one?
4. If you could be the best at something, what would you choose?
5. Are you close to your family?
6. Do you have a role model?
7. What’s the scariest thing that’s ever happened to you?
8. If you could have a superpower what would it be, and why?
9. Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who?
10. If you had a time machine and could travel anywhere in time, where would you choose to go first?
11. Why do you write a blog?
If anyone’s interested in my previous 2 entries about the Liebster Award, check out my blog page! Again, I’m grateful to have been given this opportunity and I’ve enjoyed it a lot. Now back to my regular blogging!