So yesterday I nominated 2 bloggers for the Liebster Award (thankyou again Mentally Questionable for the nomination!) and I said that I’d nominate more over the next few days to take it up to the required total of 11. I plan to nominate 4 blogs today and 5 tomorrow.
My nominations for today are:
Benefit of the Doubt (a great blog filled with great advice)
vampguys (amazing and relatable poetry!)
hopefuldepression (another blog about depression that I find helpful and relatable)
Calm Kitchen (again, very relatable and helpful!)
I definitely recommend these blogs to other readers!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award (with less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you’ve nominated them
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
And the questions for those I nominate are:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. Do you like your name?
3. What was your childhood dream, if you had one?
4. If you could be the best at something, what would you choose?
5. Are you close to your family?
6. Do you have a role model?
7. What’s the scariest thing that’s ever happened to you?
8. If you could have a superpower what would it be, and why?
9. Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who?
10. If you had a time machine and could travel anywhere in time, where would you choose to go first?
11. Why do you write a blog?
More nominations tomorrow!